At Freconcon Technologies we take advantage our state of the art CNC Lathe – the Nakamura-Tome WT250 II to manufacture high volume orders for our customers.
This CNC Turning Center:
- is the next generation of multi-axis lathes with 7 programmable axis, a parts catcher, 2 programmable full c-axis spindles, 1 turret has a “y” axis and both turrets run live tooling
- a very rigid machine because of box ways
- holds extremely tight tolerances due to temperature compensation
- does more operations than conventional CNC lathes
- has the capacity to run ¼” up 3” diameter bar stock
- our bar feeder attachment, increases the efficiency of the equipment.
OUR CUSTOMERS BENEFIT…
The bottom line - it saves our customers money. In addition it allows us to manufacture high volume orders on a machine that will hold the tolerances our customers need and it can be completed on one machine.
Let us show you, request a quote for your parts!